Information about the processing of personal data.
According to art. 13 sec. 1 & 2 and art. 14 sec. 1 & 2 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we would like to fulfill the information obligation by providing you with the following information:
- The Administrator of your data is Fabryka Papieru Czerwonak sp. z o.o., with its seat in Czerwonak, at 62-004 Czerwonak, Gdyńska 131, entered in to the national registry of entrepreneurs at KRS:0000205251, VATIN:7771022658, Regon: 630382146 (hereinater referred to as „ADO”).
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (according to art. 6 sec. 1 point „b” of the GDPR);
- possible determination, investigation or defense against claims - for the duration of the contract and billing after its completion (i.e. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller – according to art. 6 sec. 1 point „f” of the GDPR);
- offering you our products - for a period of mutual cooperation (i.e. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller – according to art. 6 sec. 1 point „f” of the GDPR);
- archives - to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts related to the implementation of the concluded contract (i.e. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller – according to art. 6 sec. 1 point „f” of the GDPR);
- Providing data is voluntary, however, failure to do so may be associated with the inability to perform the contract.
- Please be advised that your personal data will not be transferred to other recipients and will not be transferred outside of Poland and the European Economic Area. They will also not be processed in an automated manner.
- Please be advised that you have the following rights:
- right of access by the data subject;
- right to receive a copy of their data;
- right to rectification of data;
- right to data erasure;
- right to restriction of processing;
- right to data portability;
- right to object, and
- right of consent withdrawal at any time.
- Furthermore, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.