2007 Opening of the logistic centre.
2004 Development of production and storage facilities, launching a new paper machine and packaging line for the production of towels on a roll and folded towels.
1998 The factory was repurchased by the Queck family (75%) and by Merida Sp. z o. o. company (25%). Production and processing of tissue paper based on paper waste. The new owners carry out an extensive re-organisation and investment programme in the company.
1945 Acquisition of the factory by Poznanskie Zaklady Papiernicze. Production of wrapping and toilet paper, cardboard, paper bags and envelopes.
1938 Introduction of the second paper machine for the production of cellulose wadding.
1928 First paper piece is released from the machine.
1927 Establishment of the factory by Christian and Ferdinand Queck. Acquisition of land and entry to the commercial register in Poznan.